A few days after the 4 weeks my dark roots were driving me nuts. They had been imperfectly bleached in the first place as this is my first 'go' at home prelightening and I'd been very timid with the lightening products, starting maybe .5 cm away from the scalp rather than right into the roots - hence horrid dark roots!
When I came to fix it up, I left the chunks of atomic pink I'd had in before, bleached out my roots and the whole front section (which had been red) and got a very marked 'hot roots' effect which I wasn't sure how to dye out evenly!
I initially decided I quite liked the buttery yellow bits so mixed Electric Lava and a bit of the pink with varying proportions of conditioner and tried to do a fade with some of the yellow colour still visible at the front.
Following a Facebook suggestion from a hairdresser friend I tried adding a much darker section of Blue Velvet and this was pretty succesful but doesn't show up in this shot.
The rest of the head got Atomic Pink with the tiniest bits of Electric Lava and Virgin Rose used to transition into the yellowy and blue sections from the pink.
Less than 48 hours later however I decided the yellowy bits looked rubbish and dyed over them... pics after this.
Ps very new to this but having a lot of fun! Posting in such detail in the hope some of you will have feedback or hints - anything much appreciatrf