Pravana Mystical Mint
Mystical Mint is a beautiful shade of pale turquoise from the Pravana Pastels range.
This hair colour looks fantastic applied as an all over colour or used as an accent to white hair. We recommend you apply this delicate shade only to very pale blonde or platinum coloured hair.
- Conditioning Colour
- No peroxide or ammonia
- Not tested on animals
- €16.00 (EUR)
- £14.00 (GBP)
Pastels can be tricky to get right. Here are some tips to help get the most from your colour:
- Apply pastels to very pale blonde hair. Ideally your hair should be a level 9. You may find toning to a white shade helps create a good base for pastels. Pastel colours won’t show on darker blondes so it’s essential that you start with a very light base colour.
- Make sure your hair is free from conditioner/oils/silicone before using a pastel shade. You can wash your hair with a clarifying or anti-dandruff shampoo to prepare your hair for dyeing.
- Apply the colour carefully. Divide your hair into thin sections and apply the colour using a tint brush. Avoid using your fingers to apply pastels as it can create an uneven result.
- Use some heat with direct dyes – just cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap and heat gently with a hair dryer to aid absorption.
- Give some extra processing time. With direct dyes (colours that aren’t mixed with developer), it’s usually ok to let the dye sit for an hour or two providing you keep it covered. This will help the colour soak in.
- Use products for coloured hair. After dyeing, we recommend using a shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair, especially those with UV filters to prevent fading by sunlight.
Apply directly to pre-lightened hair using a tint brush and avoiding getting colour on your scalp. Do not mix with peroxide. Allow to process for at least 20-40 minutes before rinsing or for increased vibrancy apply to hair, cover with a plastic cap and allow to process under a hooded dryer for 20 minutes.
Further instructions can be found inside Pravana’s outer packaging.
May cause skin irritation. A preliminary patch test should be carried out prior to application. Apply a small amount of product to the skin on the inside of your elbow 24 hours before use. If irritation occurs do not proceed with colouring your hair.
Do not mix ChromaSilk Vivids with peroxide.
Keep away from children and pets. For professional use only.
Do not use on eyebrows, eyelashes or body hair.
May cause staining to skin, hair, nails, fabrics and other porous surfaces.
Further details can be found on the product's outer packaging.