ColorTrak Professional Colorist Kit
Take the hassle out of hair colouring with ColorTrak’s Professional Colorist Kit. Contains everything you need for precision colouring in this complete set of essential dyeing tools.
- 3 pack of assorted tint brushes in a variety of widths
- 1 duo colour brush: a wide tint brush on one side, metal pin tail on the other – ideal for sectioning and creating colouring techniques like balayage and highlighting
- 4 pack of croc clips: Rubberised non-slip sectioning clips that hold large amounts of hair.
- 1 beaker for accurate liquid measurement
- 1 whisk, perfect for thorough colour mixing
- 1 pair of medium reusable black latex gloves (size medium)
- 1 colour bowl: easy to clean, stackable
- 50 x foil sheets ~13 × 28 cm in a handy dispenser box
- 60 minute timer
- €26.00 (EUR)
- £22.00 (GBP)
No matter what colouring technique you’re using, this kit has you covered. It contains 4 different tint brushes in a range of widths. The duo brush is great for sectioning, balayage and weaving highlights. The 3 pack of mixed-width brushes includes an extra thin brush for detailed work (perfect for blending colours or freehand painting techniques), while wider brushes speed up colour application on root touch-ups… plus you can never have too many tint brushes to hand!
The tint bowl is a breeze to clean and comes with handy measurement marks.
If you have a lot of hair, you’ll love the included croc clips. They make sectioning large areas easy with their non-slip design and large capacity. Unlike smaller clips, these can actually hold a lot of hair!
For accurate colour mixing the kit includes a beaker to help speed up preparation, and the included timer is perfect for keeping track of development time.
And of course, we’ve all learned our lesson about not using gloves so these reusable latex gloves will certainly come in handy. sorry!
After use, wash your colour tools with warm water and a mild detergent. It’s best to rinse away colour before it has time to dry. Never store bleach or other oxidising products. Avoid contact with bleach or dye on metal parts such as clip hinges, tail combs, etc.
Included gloves contain latex. Do not use if you have a latex allergy. Keep metal parts away from bleach.