JoBaz Colour Remover Extra Strength
Thinking of bleaching your hair but you’ve already dyed it with a permanent colour? JoBaz Colour Remover could be just what you need!
Ideal for removing stubborn permanent colour, JoBaz Extra Strength Colour Remover gently reverses the process of permanent colour and allows the colour molecules to simply wash away without affecting the colour of your natural regrowth. Without harsh agents like bleach or ammonia, you can recolour or bleach your hair immediately after use.
- Instruction leaflet
- Activator (Bottle A) 60ml
- Remover (Bottle B) 60ml
- Buffer (Bottle C) 60ml
- Protective gloves
NB: JoBaz Colour Remover works to remove artificial hair colour and leaves your own natural hair colour untouched, however many permanent dyes lighten your natural hair colour through the dyeing process (even black dyes can do this). Colour remover can’t reverse lightening of the hair.
This colour remover cannot remove cuticle staining.
More than one treatment may be required for very dark or resistant hair colour.
For long or thick hair we recommend using 2 or more boxes.
- €10.00 (EUR)
- £8.00 (GBP)
Before starting conduct a sensitivity and strand test as outlined in the manufacturers instructions which are included in each box of colour remover.
Below is a brief overview of the process but please refer to the manufacturers detailed instructions prior to using this product.
1. Start with clean, dry hair. Protect surfaces which may be damaged by the product. Wear protective gloves.
2. Mix Activator (bottle A) with Remover (bottle B) thoroughly for at least 30 seconds. If mixing in a bowl always use non-metallic tools.
3. Apply the mixture to your hair starting with the areas that need the most colour correction (e.g. dark banding or over-coloured ends). Comb through with a wide-toothed comb to ensure even distribution.
4. Cover hair with cling film or a plastic shower cap and allow to process for up to 60 minutes. Use a timer to ensure you do not exceed the maximum development time. While the product is processing keep your hair away from drafts and avoid cold rooms as the process will be slowed by cold temperatures.
5. To remove the colour molecules from your hair you will need to rinse the product out very thoroughly. Failure to rinse out the colour molecules can cause the hair to re-darken. Rinse your hair thoroughly under running water for at least 10 minutes before the next step.
6. Apply half the Buffer (bottle C) to your hair, lather well and allow it to absorb for 1 minute. Rinse for at least 5 more minutes.
7. Repeat buffering process above.
8. We recommend you follow up with a good conditioner.
9. Assess your colour result when your hair is completely dry as wet hair looks darker. If there is some residual colour you can do up to 3 colour removal processes in total.
Please see the product packaging and manufacturer's instruction leaflet for the most up-to-date precautions. Precautions below are intended for guidance only.
Protect clothing, upholstery, textiles from colour remover as it can permanently stain.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not mix with other products.
Do not apply if skin is broken, abraded or irritated.
Do not use on hair that has been dyed with henna, or gradual colour restorers which contain metallic salts.
Always conduct a patch test prior to application.
Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. If product comes in contact with eyes rinse immediately with cold water and seek medical attention.
Always mix according to the instructions. Do not keep mixed product.
Do not exceed recommended development time.
Always process in a well ventilated room.