Here's a look at the short side. You can see the teal of my undercut peeking out. It's actually lighter and a bit metallic-looking thanks to all the silver in the sides of my hair. LOVE it.
Just another rainbow... and desperate need of a root touch up.
I added a touch and I mean a tiny bit of special effects atomic pink to the Rose in hopes that it holds better, a tiny amount of Special Effects Wildflower in the lavendar and Atlantic Blue in both the Azure and Titanium. There's also a bit of Arctic Fox ...
- Ion Color Brilliance Brights — Azure (Ion Color Brilliance)
- Directions — Directions Atlantic Blue
- Ion Color Brilliance Brights — Ion - Mint
- Ion Color Brilliance Brights — Lavender (Ion Color Brilliance)
- Ion Color Brilliance Brights — Rose (Ion Color Brilliance
- Special Effects — Special Effects Atomic Pink
- Special Effects — Special Effects Wild Flower
- Ion Color Brilliance Brights — Titanium (Ion Color Brilliance)
So this is basically the same placement as the last pic just with different colors :D I diluted the Pravana Black about 1:1 (dye:conditioner) and the MP Electric Lizard + a drop of Pravana Neon Green were used neat :D
Got my undercuts re-clippered, and decided to change up some of the colors. This is actually not at all what I planned, lol. I did a force-fading treatment, thinking I would get it super pale and then change what was red to pink and then put a deep purple on ...
Same hair colour(s) as previous just faded. I'm debating what to put on the bluey lower bits as some parts have gone a bit of a horrible muddy blonde-grey shade, wondering if putting more plum in would be a good idea really or more blue or not bother! Ohhh how ...
Over faded but still dark teal. If the locked-in works like I'm hoping, think this color scheme will be me. Maybe a little more blue next time. But I am absolutely floored by this lady's work! Especially love how she worked with the color already there rather than against and ...
Lepre — 22/9/2016
My summer and actual hair :> Not sure if I listed all the dyes I used, but you got the idea as usual...
I also used Via Living Colors Turquoise, which is almost identical to Adore's Aquamarine. I'm pleased with how the colour took to my greys though you can see it's a bit more subtle on my natural hair vs ends which were bleached. The yellow barely shows in photos but it's ...
Green and blue leftover concoction. There actually was a little bit of method to the madness. Guy Tang recently posted a video during the process of an Aurora Borealis inspired hair style. One of the methods he was doing in the video was to use a dark color for shadow ...
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Blue Moon
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Electric Lizard
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Enchanted Forest
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Green Envy
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Rockabilly Blue
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Shocking Blue
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Siren's Song
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Venus Envy
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Voodoo Blue
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Voodoo Forest
The purple is Aquamarine and Flamingo Pink. The red is Neon Moon, Truly Red, and just a touch of Punky Cherry on Top. Originally, I was going for sort of a sunset theme with another layer of orange below the red, but that somehow got all swallowed up during the ...
This is a professional photo but I do own the rights to it and have permission to post it wherever I please.
Another view of the topsy-tail braid.