- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Electric Banana
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Voodoo Blue
- Special Effects — Special Effects Atomic Pink
- Special Effects — Special Effects Napalm Orange
- Special Effects — Special Effects Nuclear Red
- Special Effects — Special Effects Virgin Rose
I started with a set of blonde hair extensions. I layered and blended the colors listed above with a small amount of yellow in the blue close to the roots to start with teal. I set the hair color in the oven at about 200 degrees F for approximately 40 minutes. Rinsed with cold water and curled. They have been washed since and have held the color for over a year, just now wearing them in a photo. My hair is teal to the pink color before the red/orange and is about shoulder length.