My summer and actual hair :> Not sure if I listed all the dyes I used, but you got the idea as usual...
I also used Via Living Colors Turquoise, which is almost identical to Adore's Aquamarine. I'm pleased with how the colour took to my greys though you can see it's a bit more subtle on my natural hair vs ends which were bleached. The yellow barely shows in photos but it's ...
Green and blue leftover concoction. There actually was a little bit of method to the madness. Guy Tang recently posted a video during the process of an Aurora Borealis inspired hair style. One of the methods he was doing in the video was to use a dark color for shadow ...
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Blue Moon
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Electric Lizard
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Enchanted Forest
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Green Envy
- Manic Panic — Rockabilly Blue
- Manic Panic — Shocking Blue
- Manic Panic — Siren's Song
- Manic Panic — Venus Envy
- Manic Panic — Voodoo Blue
- Manic Panic — Voodoo Forest
The purple is Aquamarine and Flamingo Pink. The red is Neon Moon, Truly Red, and just a touch of Punky Cherry on Top. Originally, I was going for sort of a sunset theme with another layer of orange below the red, but that somehow got all swallowed up during the ...
This is a professional photo but I do own the rights to it and have permission to post it wherever I please.
Another view of the topsy-tail braid.
Here's one side, which to me looks a little more like sunset hair than rainbow hair (because I didn't put any green over here, haha). I actually used Neon Blue mixed with Ion's new blue Sapphire to get the blue here. Oh, and I've been wanting to use Dark Tulip ...
So a very random meet up with Rebecca Taylor resulted in this beautiful colour scheme. Feels a bit strange to upload a photo of my hair that I didn't colour myself XD. I wish I could list the dyes used but I'm not 100% sure what they were. All colours ...
Ion Brilliance Brights Gemstones Garnet - Uh, so this is the result of my "experiment" for my birthday hair (my birthday's tomorrow). The blue from the Jade won't budge, but it did lighten when I bleached it as did the more teal/green. Roots were a level 8-10 depending on where ...
Midnight rainbow or rainbow tiger? Anyway, I threw pretty much all my remnants at this. Keeping my fingers crossed it'll wash ok as this is very high contrast and the colours have been known to bleed!! Ice cold water for me I think.. :-o
- Adore — Adore - Baby Blue
- Adore — Adore - Blue Black
- Crazy Color — Crazy Color Bubblegum
- Crazy Color — Crazy Color Capri Blue
- Crazy Color — Crazy Color Hot Purple
- Directions — Directions Fluorescent Glow
- Directions — Directions Lagoon Blue
- Directions — Directions Spring Green
- Manic Panic — Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink
- Pravana — Neon Yellow
- Special Effects — Special Effects Atomic Pink
- Special Effects — Special Effects Joyride
- Stargazer — UV Turquoise
- Pravana — Violet (Pravana)
Another "use up colors that are almost gone" dye job. The roots are diluted punky turquoise with a bit of electric banana, and the ends alternate between that, diluted sfx blues, and a mix of manic panic hot hot pink and purple haze. I'm so happy to have some jewel ...