Trying out this 'shineline' trend with a green highlight between the blues.
- Directions — Directions Atlantic Blue
- Directions — Directions Cerise
- Directions — Directions Fluorescent Glow
- Directions — Directions Plum
- Directions — Directions Turquoise
- Special Effects — Special Effects Blue Velvet
- Special Effects — Special Effects Deep Purple
- Special Effects — Special Effects Virgin Rose
#dumshyt Winter green tips ...Sunny day
- Special Effects — Special Effects Bright as F@#! Yellow
So... I wanted to go a green/blue colour. I faded my hair to a baby-blue (leftover lagoon blue and atlantic blue) and added only greens as i know how much my hair loves to suck in blue pigment! I bleached my roots and added the allmost forest green looking dye... ...
So, my girlfriend @queeny won the photo of the month, and got a really cool package with colors, thanks to @jude ! You guys suggested I tried green, and so I did! Personally not the biggest fan of it, so I won't let it last long. What do you think?
Over faded but still dark teal. If the locked-in works like I'm hoping, think this color scheme will be me. Maybe a little more blue next time. But I am absolutely floored by this lady's work! Especially love how she worked with the color already there rather than against and ...
Dyed over my lightened hair (various shades of blonde, brown). Varies between teal and green depending on the lighting. Brand has minimal rubbing off on clothes, which was a relief! Would probably be best on very blonde hair, on my brownish hair it turns more of a muddy green, would ...
- Arctic Fox — Arctic Fox - Aquamarine