Swimming in the (very salty) Croatian sea and a sizzling sun on your head makes your hair fade superfast! This was after just two days (it was really dark blue before I left) . I've just come back from my week holiday with my love and am left with a ...
Trying out this 'shineline' trend with a green highlight between the blues.
- Directions — Directions Atlantic Blue
- Directions — Directions Cerise
- Directions — Directions Fluorescent Glow
- Directions — Directions Plum
- Directions — Directions Turquoise
- Special Effects — Special Effects Blue Velvet
- Special Effects — Special Effects Deep Purple
- Special Effects — Special Effects Virgin Rose
My first real attempt at a mix of colors. I separated out chunks and colored with Arctic Fox Aquamarine (turquoise), Poseidon (medium blue), and Purple Rain (purple). The purple shows up a lot more in real life than in this photo. The turquoise and blue are a lot more subtly ...
- Arctic Fox — Arctic Fox - Aquamarine
- Arctic Fox — Arctic Fox - Posieden
- Arctic Fox — Arctic Fox - Purple Rain
So... I wanted to go a green/blue colour. I faded my hair to a baby-blue (leftover lagoon blue and atlantic blue) and added only greens as i know how much my hair loves to suck in blue pigment! I bleached my roots and added the allmost forest green looking dye... ...
Just A quick 'in between' picture. After christmas I freshened up my hair in a new batch of the super-dark-intense blue! This mix contained a complete jar of the directions midnight blue, a half bottle of royal navy, a little blue black and just two drops of the jet black ...
Halloweeeeeeeennnn! This weekend I have been creative with some face paint- the colours didnt mix very well though so i am not perfectly happy about the facepainting result, but it still looked awesome with my freshly dyed dark blue hair! :D
Over faded but still dark teal. If the locked-in works like I'm hoping, think this color scheme will be me. Maybe a little more blue next time. But I am absolutely floored by this lady's work! Especially love how she worked with the color already there rather than against and ...