Looking for a new hairstyleby MavisMaePosted 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm wanting to cut my hair and I want something bold and different than anything that I've had before, I've had pixie cuts, bobs, long layers, and emo kid swoopy hair with a side cut. I want to have bangs and something textured but I'm not sure what. So if you have any suggestions of hairstyles to try I have a diamond face shape and my style is very gothic scene kid. I've added a photo down below of my current hair style as well as color, but my color will be changing along with my hair style so if you have a suggestion for color as well please add that as well. Thank you for your time :)
by AndyaPosted 2 years, 5 months ago
Color would suggest a medium blue or purple. Style would suggest a concave bob, which has long layers in front and shaved short by the back of the head.
by Folk_LaurPosted 2 years, 4 months ago
Have you ever considered shaving your head? I feel like you could pull that off well. Maybe like a half shave....undercut?
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." <---Lewis Carrol
- I'm balding and I'd like some advice for a new hairstyle
- Need a new hairstyle/cut...help?
- Hey guys, my name is Alex and im fairly new to this forum, and i was looking for some advice and suggestions on changing my current hairstyle (photos below).
- Help me pick a new haircut!
- Hair for a boy competing in girl's pageant