Forum Updatedby Jude StaffPosted 1 year, 2 months ago
Our update frenzy continues with a freshened up forum. You'll notice a few changes:
- Most recent topics on forum home page replaces the old categories listing
- New forum navigation bar
- Merged Show-off and Timeline forums into Photos
- Merged Styling and Extensions into Styling
- Merged Dyeing Techniques and General Questions into Dyeing
- You can now post to any category from one place
- Improved appearance on mobile and desktop
- It's easier to format text using asterisks for bold and italic (emoji support coming soon)
- "Keep Reading" - similar forum posts are now displayed at the bottom of topics
I hope you like the changes. As always, if you spot something that seems to be broken please let us know and include the device and browser version that you're using.
Jude (Site Admin)
**Help fight spam!**
Reply to any spammy forum post or comment with "@spam" to notify me of spam.
by Marmil45Posted 1 year ago
I didn't know where to ask this so... How do I start a new topic? I want to ask a question but I can't find where to go to post one. Please help and sorry for any annoyance of posting here. Many thanks.
by vivienne StaffPosted 1 year ago
@Marmil45, if you look at the top of any forum page, there should be a bunch of circle icons for each forum (Dyeing, Styling, etc.) Click the + one to make a new topic.
by Marmil45Posted 12 months ago
Thank you! Where abouts on the page is the + sign? Its not coming up on my screen...