What colour should I use to match my hair extensions to my hair colour?Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I find it really hard to get a copper that matches my hair exactly. I recently bought a set of hair extensions which are pretty close to my hair colour, but they're still a little on the pink side. What would you put over the top of this to bring it down to my shade? (photo attached)
thank you all in advance x
Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Hi!! A slightly darker shade may do it but only if they’re human hair extensions! If they’re synthetic it’s a very long and messy process of dying the fibres with coloured inks D=
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- What should I even do with my hair?
- Help! Brand new to changing hair colour!!!
- Awkward and Awesome hair moments
- Horrified - hair cut disaster