Purple/blue dye that doesn't stain blueby MelodicloudPosted 1 week, 4 days ago
Hi all! Does anyone know if there's a purple/blue hair dye that doesn't stain blue or green, but rather more purple/pink? Like the colour in my hair here;
by vivienne StaffPosted 1 week, 4 days ago
Punky Plum is one of my favorite options. If you want the most control, you can get a pink and turquoise and mix your own.
by AndyaPosted 1 week ago
Punky Color Purple and Punky Color Plum are pink based purples. All Arctic Fox Purple dyes are pink based.
Unfortunately Punky Color Violet has gone a little more toward a reddish purple but based on the results of the new formula would say Punky Color Violet is still a blue based purple.
Based on my personal experience with mixing colors one color tends to dominate over the other color even though a blue and a red were mied resulting in a purple color. Other people have different experiences. If this is something would like to try suggest try mixing.
These are my suggestions and humble opinions.
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- Best Blue Dye and Colour Remover?
- Purple Hair dye that doesn’t fade green on bleached hair
- Pastel that won't stain hair?
- Can I ever get back to pink from purple/blue/green?