What happens I don't use the bleach packetby lizwebbPosted 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I used Feria Absolute Platinum before and it came with a packet of bleach. I have grey hair and platinum blonde hair. I used the bleach packet and my hair turned yellow. I bought two boxes and am growing in grey hair again. I want to know if I can use the hair color without using the bleach and what will happen if I do. Any help is much appreciated,
by vivienne StaffPosted 2 months, 2 weeks ago
You can definitely use the dye without the bleach, but greys tend to be resistent to dye, so I'd try a strand test first before deciding. You might need the bleach in order for the greys to be able to take the colour properly.
- Trying to be a light silver platinum blonde, I’m almost there but help!
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- Bleaching & Dying - questions re: coconut, shampoo, & sealer
- Box bleached and forgot the bleach powder?
- Allergic Reaction from Bleach Bath