How to blend dark regrowth with bright ends?by Ravenclaw127Posted 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I have pink hair and about an inch of natural black regrowth. I like the contrast but the line is very harsh between my natural hair and the bleached+pink. Is it possible to turn this into more of a gradual fade? What's the best way to go about it?
by Folk_LaurPosted 8 months, 2 weeks ago
It's only so harsh bc your pink is so bright and your natural hair is so dark so the answer would be to darken the pink near the roots to a color that's a less jarring transition. A darker pink might work but purple was the first thing that came to my mind.
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." <---Lewis Carrol
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- Shadow roots with dyeing my scalp? On naturally light hair.
- Need suggestions on where to go from here please
- Getting rid of that straight line from regrowth
- Manic Panic root woes ... Don't want to bleach anymore