Dyed My Hair To Silver, But It's Purple. What Now?!Posted 4 days, 16 hours ago
Hello, Yesterday I went to a professional to bleach and color my hair to silver. Everything went smoothly but the hair turned out to be purple instead of silver. I don't know what to do, I can not go to work like this, so any advice would really help me. And if u know a in depth guide how to fix it , please tell me the whole guide because I'm new to dying my hair.
Thank u for taking a moment to help me!
by AndyaPosted 4 days, 15 hours ago
Probably the hair was more absorbent of the silver dye then expected and took in more color. Purple and silver are very close to each other. Suggest a clarifying shampoo or Head and Shoulders. These two shampoos are a little harsher on hair and help to remove buildup and staining of the hair.
This is my suggestion and opinion.
Posted 4 days, 15 hours ago
Thank u for your suggestion, will definitely try to do that. So just to clarify u believe me washing my hair with a Head and Shoulders will fade the hair and thus will be silver? Should I just wash my hair over and over again until it does so?
by AndyaPosted 4 days, 9 hours ago
Suggest wash the hair every other day at most with a clarifying shampoo or head and shoulders. In my opinion this should help reduce or fade the purple tones.
- Is Bleach Going to Make My Hair Fall Out?
- Toning yellow/green tinged hair to silver?
- Mint green/white hair to silver possible?
- Need help getting my light blue hair to brown :)
- Arctic Fox Sterling Silver turned out horrible, now I Have Adore platinum in my hair and its better however still not quite what I am looking for, Advice needed?!