I can't remove stubborn pink semi permanent hair.by ShadowFox21Posted 7 months, 1 week ago
Hi everyone this is my first post.
I really need some advice. I got my hair dyed a vibrant pink months ago and I still haven't been able to get the color to budge. It faded to a point but I couldn't remove the color any further than that. It's like my hair is stained. I have tried a lot of things to remove the color over the last few months. I tried everything from bleaching to vitamin C but it just won't seem to budge. I even tried the bleach powder and shampoo method to remove what's left and it only slightly removed some of the pink. My hair is now a light pink/peach color with a slightly darker pink by my fringe. I have tried a color remover (well the brand I could find where I live) and my skin had a very bad reaction to it when I did the allergy test the box recommended.
I know there is a big possibility I would just have to accept it and dye my hair red or something but I just wanted to make sure i really can't do anything else before I do that.
by BridgetSPosted 7 months, 1 week ago
I've read once that if you bleach over direct hardy, it can stain the hair, so it's always better to start by color remover. Have you also tried clear and 10 or 20 volume developper? I've tried it once on my daughter and it went great.
by ShadowFox21Posted 7 months, 1 week ago
Hi thanks for replying. I really never knew that bleaching does that. What's clear?
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- Can’t remove semi- permanent hair dye
- Worried my semi-permanent dye will stain my blonde hair?
- Why don't you go to a salon to color your hair?
- Stubborn blue hair has green tint.