bleached hair turned orange/gingerby lissabeePosted 7 months, 3 weeks ago
so, I wanted to go from a (dyed) dark brown to a pink and decided to bleach my hair, only for it to turn orange, and yellow at the roots. idk what to do to get it lighter , I've already bleached it twice and it's still the same colour. I chose a bad time to do it as I've got college again tomorrow
is it possible to make it lighter without going to the hairdressers (I don't have the funds) or cover it up with a dye without going back to square one?
by BridgetSPosted 7 months, 3 weeks ago
you can cover it with an ash blonde dye or something like that if you want to cover the warm tones. you could try getting it lighter with bleach, but do a strand test to see if you can can manage it, it could also completely fry your hair. If you rebleach it, use thin sections and put the belched sections in foils, it works way better that way,
- Problems dying hair from dark brown to light brown - it turns ginger (after colour remover), then black (after lighter hair dye). Why???
- Seriously Angry Orange And Yellow Hair... :(
- How to tone orange ginger to white/blonde #HELP
- Bleaching my hair from mid brown to light blonde
- Splotchy newly bleached hair