Please help ocd with hair dye/bleachby Bahrbie21408Posted 10 months, 1 week ago
Sorry if this sounds crazy please dont judge. I was hoping someone can help me..maybe a licensed hair dresser..I am struggling with ocd fear of hair dye and hair bleach. I used to keep it in my bathroom cabinet. For months I have been trying to get over the fear and I always tell myself the bleach has to have developer to work so stop worrying if it's not mixed together. This is the only thing that stops the worry. I'm so terrified of my hair being damaged it's like PTSD or something from a bad salon experience 3 yrs ago. Please help me my ocd is going crazy because I read it can work when mixed with water..now I'm too scared to even clean out the cabinet where it used to be.
by BridgetSPosted 10 months, 1 week ago
Hello, bleach alone is very alkaline and can help remove dyes if used only with water, but mixed with water it won't do much to natural hair, it won't lift it. why don't you just get rid of it, get someone like a friend to help you. If you've got a bad reaction once, maybe you have an allergy, so you should wear gloves if you clean the cabinet. Take good gloves and nothing can happen to you.
by Bahrbie21408Posted 10 months, 1 week ago
thanks im not allergic just been struggling with contamination ocd :( really really bad and if someone helps me understand it it would help. I keep hearing so many different things everyone says something different. 2 people have said it can lift natural hair but i am also being told it cant i know this is redic its controlling my life. :(
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- I think I ruined my hair, please help
- black hair - bleach process to bright color
- Bright goldy orange? French Coganc too dull and coppery, Sunrise Orange too red
- Cruela de Vil Realness :) Black & White Two Tone Goodness :) PLEASE HELP