question about manic panic virgin snow hair dyeby _kittehslay_Posted 4 years, 12 months ago
Can I bleach my hair with pravana hair bleach and then dye it with manic panic virgin snow to make it lighter blonde
by NLeighPosted 4 years, 12 months ago
Neither Manic Panic Virgin Snow, nor any other direct dye, is going to make your hair a lighter blonde than whatever it is already. The only thing that will make your hair lighter is bleach. Manic Panic Virgin Snow, or any other toner, is designed to neutralize yellow tones in your hair.
There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?
People don't want perfection. They want honesty.
by AndyaPosted 4 years, 12 months ago
Manic Panic Virgin Snow will not make the hair lighter or alter the color of the hair in any way. Manic Panic Virgin Snow is supposed to mask or hide any remaining yellow in the hair once the hair is the same color as the inside of a banana peel.
I have used Manic Panic Virgin Snow three separate times. After rinsing out the Manic Panic Virgin Snow there was NO CHANGE AT ALL! Sorry for shouting, but had to be said. My hair was the same color and condition before and after using Manic Panic Virgin Snow. Manic Panic Virgin Snow from my non-professional experience with this product would consider this product useless.
If the hair is as light as the inside of a banana peel in color , one is better off using a purple based shampoo like So Silver Simply Silver, Shimmer Lights, or Generic Version of Shimmer Lights to remove any remaining yellow in the hair.
These are my suggestions and humble opinion.
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- Bleach blonde roots or box dye whole head to go platinum again?!
- Olaplex and Manic Panic bleach quick question
- I would love to tone my hair, but I'm getting no where
- Doubting about Manic Panic.