How do I get all the orange/gold out of my hair?by qbianca97Posted 4 years, 12 months ago
My hair was originally a brown/orange. I want to get it light ash blonde. I bleached my hair and toned it and ended up with a gold/white/yellow in my hair. Should I bleach it again? and then tone it? I really need help Also, what toner and level developer should I use? I heard of people using demi-permanent hair dye, I don't know what that would do to my hair.
by DizzineaPosted 4 years, 12 months ago
You need to assuming your hair is in good enough shape to take it, bleach only the gold parts again. Either with low vol peroxide like ten volume, or a bleach bath with 20 vol. try not to get any on the ares that are the right color now then tone it with purple shampoo, Demi color can only deposit and make the hair darker, or be used as a toner, to deposit ash tones, but it won't do much to the dark parts of your hair
by qbianca97Posted 4 years, 12 months ago
Thank you!! I had tried Wella T18 with 10 vol developer and It did take some of the yellow out but my hair still came out very stained :(
- Do I need to bleach my hair again?
- Is my hair light enough for pastels?
- Do I need to put a permanent color on my hair before toning?
- Hair disaster! Attempt at blue hair turned hair green! How do I fix it?
- How should I go about getting Level 2 dark brown hair light enough to tone/dye it to a light ash blonde? New to bleaching/coloring?