Dark blue hair & violet tonerPosted 4 years, 5 months ago
I have a violet toner shampoo stuff I use on the blonde side of my hair, but the other half of my hair is a really dark blue. I was wondering if I used the violet toner in the blue side a couple times, what will it do? Would it make it lighter? I want to get it to a light blue and hopefully make it a pastel blue when it's light enough.. I only have the avatar picture and this one, but it's a little lighter than this one the effect made it seem darker. :b
Suckin at something is the first step to being sotra good at somethinn . c:
Posted 4 years, 5 months ago
It probably won't do anything, so I wouldn't waste your purple shampoo on the dark side of your head.
If the dark blue is a semi-permanent or veggie-based dye, you can lighten it with harsh shampoo (anti-dandruff shampoo works) and by bleaching it. Otherwise, light colours on top of it won't have much of an effect.
by AndyaPosted 4 years, 5 months ago
Do not waste your purple shampoo. Likely see absolutely no difference at all.
by SwilksPosted 4 years, 5 months ago
Touch of Silver totally makes my colour leak so so bad! So actually, I'd use it in this case. However the purple factor will do nothing, I guess that shampoo is full of sulphates
- A blue that will fade to silver? pastalising dark blues?
- Dark blue hair - asked for pastel shade! Help!
- Salon didn't give me what I want at all! Asked for pastel blue, first they made id a dark blue green, when I complained, they made it grey! Can I fix it at home?
- Need advice on how to use blue on blonde
- Wella Cooling Violet Toner