Talk to me of hair regret - Page 4
by DizzineaPosted 4 years, 10 months ago
@worm3rck, I'm so sorry you had that experience,I've always been curious about the reality of those treatments, I'm glad I've never tried one, since I'm really sensitive to smells, yuck! @quin_ ng ugh! That's awful, nothing like having a professional cause the trouble! @kathtea, we all live and learn thankfully your hair is short, so it won't be long before you have fresh hair to try again properly
- The GREEN won’t budge. - One dye job, 7 questions. Bleaching Out the Green, Bleaching roots or ends first, bleaching damp hair, green making purple muddy, colors that cover green, Toner before direct dye, how to prevent bleeding in multicolor direct dye.
- I ruined my hair and wish I could go back in time.
- hairdresser ruined my hair :(
- Recent Graduate.. advice on hair? (unnatural to more natural)
- ADVISE please? Hair Stylist Left Salon Hair Melts Off Am I justified a refund?